Saturday, March 2, 2013

Review of Ring of Secrets


Ring of Secrets (The Culper Ring Series)

Ring of Secrets is written by Roseanna White.

The setting for this book is the Revolutionary War. There are fascinating characters and intriguing story lines! Winter is a woman on a mission to help the Patriots as they seek their liberty from England. She is helping the cause by passing along pertinent information about the goings on of those in her social circle. Bennet is a man on his own mission until he starts to fall for the out of the ordinary Winter. There are other minor parts to the story but those are the main characters.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the historical aspect of the story. The author even puts a part at the end to explain some of her research for the story. I did feel like the first few chapters were just there to introduce the characters. That part did not flow well for me, felt too contrived. That said, I loved the story itself and thought the conversations were very well written. The characters had depth and you can’t help but like them. If you like Historical Christian Fiction you will love this book. I am looking forward to reading the next book in this series.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment