Saturday, March 2, 2013

ROCB: My Dog Is A Hero

My Dog Is a Hero


Review of Childrens Book My Dog Is A Hero, Working Dogs With Amazing Jobs!

This is an A+ book. I highly recommend this book to all children. I gave the book a 5/5 stars. If I could give a higher rating I would. This book shows just how talented and special dogs are. The book divides the jobs that dogs can do into categories. There are Lifesavers, Protectors, Helpers, Detectors and Explorers. The book then shows the different kinds of jobs a dog can do under each category. Under the Lifesavers you will learn about Water Rescue dogs. Under the Protectors you will learn about Combat dogs. Under Helpers you will learn about Guide dogs. Under Detectors you will learn about Drug Detector dogs. In the last category, Explorers, you will learn about how dogs help in exploring different areas. This book is a must read for any child who loves dogs or any child who wants to learn about dogs in an easy to understand book with great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment