Saturday, March 2, 2013

Awesome Bible Verses Every Kid Should Know Book Review

Awesome Bible Verses Every Kid Should Know by Rebecca Lutzer
The book starts with a note from the author that stresses the importance of memorizing verses from the Bible. The introduction is followed by sections. These sections have verses to memorize that go along with the title for the section. Some of the titles are God, Friendship, and Giving. The verses are then followed by a note from the author that talks about that section and why these verses are so important to the Christian life. The verses are written out so you do not have to have a Bible alongside the book. I thought that was a great idea and is really what helps make this book so easy to use!

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought the book was laid out very well which made it easy to follow and understand. The author’s notes in each section were lighthearted, informative and not preachy in any manner. I would recommend this book for children who are interested in memorizing verses but don’t know where or how to start. It would be a great book to give to any child as a present.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment