Monday, February 4, 2013

Review of Final Resort

Final Resort
Final Resort is written by Dana Mentink.

Ava watches as her uncle is kidnapped, helpless to do anything.  What did he want her to find when he had asked her to meet him on top of the resorts mountain?  Will treasure seeker and old friend Luca be able to help?  So is the plot of this Love Inspired Suspense book.  There is some religion found in the story but not enough to be called in your face.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the action even the deaths that take place add to the story.  I thought the characters were not developed well and could have had more heart.  I also did not like the ending.  I put all this effort into following the adventure and then was let down with the completion of it.  However, this is just my opinion you may still enjoy the story for what it is, a simple love story with a bit of mystery. 

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment