Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review of Strength Renewed

Strength Renewed: Meditations for Your Journey Through Breast Cancer  -     
        By: Shirley Corder


This is a very uplifting book that will point you to scripture to find the strength you need each day.  I thought the author wrote a very personal story in a very open and uplifting manner.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The chapters are short and all include scripture with some kind of lesson the author has learned while dealing with cancer.  I liked the devotional format of the book.  I especially enjoyed reading about how the struggles the author encountered were all made a little easier by relying on the Lord for strength.  I would recommend this book for anyone dealing with cancer and even family members that are being touched by the cancer of their loved one.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment