Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review of 10 Questions Kids Ask About Sex

10 Questions Kids Ask About Sex: *Knowing What to Say*Guiding Them to Wise Decisions*Giving Age-Appropriate Answers

This was a great book and should be read by all parents who need some advice on how to answer questions their children have about sex.  It is told from a Christian viewpoint and therefore based on the Bible’s view of sex.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the examples used and the answers presented were well written and easy to follow.  I think the questions chosen were broad enough that any family can benefit from the helpful answers.  The authors writing style is relaxed and actually humorous as well.  I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to all parents!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment