Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review of Moms Raising Sons To Be Men

Moms Raising Sons to be Men

I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed this book.  It has so many helpful tips and encouraging words that I could not put it down.  You do not have to be a mom of boys to enjoy this book, any mom will learn from these pages.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  You will laugh at some of the authors’ stories but more importantly you will discover ways to be a better mom to your children.  I highly recommend this book to all moms, especially those with boys.  No matter the age of your child you will find a section in this book to help you.  The goal of directing your son to a Godly life is not impossible and this book is a great place to get some direction! 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment