Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review of Fear, Faith and a Fistful of Chocolate

Fear, Faith, and a Fistful of Chocolate: Wit and Wisdom for Sidestepping Life's Worries
This is a funny yet meaningful book. You will find yourself laughing and learning as you read these well written pages.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the author did very well at breaking down the different fears and the categories they fall into.  I liked how the book was non-judgmental and had excellent Scripture reference to back up the topic she was highlighting.  I would recommend this book for any woman who has more fears then not!  You will enjoy the book as well as learn from it.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment