Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review of Wonderstruck

Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Nearness of God


Have you forgotten how marvelous the Lord is?  Do you need a reminder of all the Lord has done?  This book will be a great reminder as the author does an excellent job of showing just how wonderful the Lord is.  Wonderstruck is exactly how you will feel after really reading and studying this book!

I gave this book 5/5 stars!  I found the book to be encouraging and very well written.  The language used was easy to understand and the information flowed from one nugget to the next with no interruption.  I would recommend this book for anyone who needs a lift in their day or in their life!  Read and be wonderstruck!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment