Monday, January 28, 2013

Review of Don't Stop Believing

Don't Stop Believin': Pop Culture and Religion from "Ben-Hur" to Zombies
Don’t Stop Believing is written by various authors.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  This book is a bunch of chapters and each chapter is about something in our culture.  The chapters are divided by what ten year period they took place in.  Some of the chapter titles are Clint Eastwood, The Simpsons, SimCity and Dr. Phil.  I did not really learn anything from this book and that is why I gave it a lower rating.  I thought some of the commentaries on certain subjects were well written and some were actually funny however the majority of them were just plain boring!  I say all that but also think that everyone will at least enjoy some of these commentaries so don’t not get this book just because I did not like it!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment