Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review of Today's Shadow's

Today's Shadows by Becky Melby
Today’s Shadows is written by Becky Melby.

I enjoyed the story and thought the suspense was well written.  I liked the conversations between the characters as they flowed well from one thought to the next.  My favorite part of the book was how the female characters had life to them!  They were not just these sweet women that sit quietly while the hero rescues them but had great thoughts on their own.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked the setting, time period and mystery.  I think anyone who enjoys a clean romance with a touch of suspense and intrigue will enjoy this story. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment