Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review of No Safe Harbor

No Safe Harbor by Elizabeth Ludwig
No Safe Harbor is written by Elizabeth Ludwig.

I really enjoyed this book.  I liked the main character Cara.  I thought she was well written and I liked how her character reacted to the different difficulties she encountered.  I thought the story itself was great!  I liked the suspense and how fast the story moved from one scene to the next.  I also liked the historical aspect of the story.  I thought the historical part of the book is what made this story so enjoyable.  The author must have done a lot of research and it definitely showed.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I have nothing negative to say and I think anyone who likes historical, Christian romances with a little bit of mystery, will love this book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment