Monday, January 28, 2013

Review of The Ulimate Conversation

The Ultimate Conversation by charles f stanley

The Ultimate Conversation is written by Charles Stanley.

I loved this book and how easy to understand Dr. Stanley made the subject of prayer.  His writing style is what makes this book a great study book on talking with the Lord.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I liked how the book gave practical steps to growing in your relationship with the Lord through prayer.  I really liked how much he talked about how the Lord wants to talk with us.  You will feel so loved and accepted by the Lord after reading this book.  Your desire to pray will also grow immensely as you learn how easy it is to talk to the Lord and how much He wants you to talk with Him.  I would recommend this book to anyone who desires a better prayer life or who needs to be reminded how important prayer is!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment