Thursday, January 31, 2013

Review of Buyer Beware

Buyer Beware by Janet Parshall
Buyer Beware is written by Janet Parshall.

The book is filled with a wide range of topics that relate to the world we live in today.  The author, who is a well known radio talk host, uses biblical principles to write about how Christians should react and relate to what is going on in the world around us.  I gave this book 4/5 stars for a couple reasons.  My first reason is it has lots and lots of words!  I know that is what makes a book but sometimes the paragraphs would just go on and on!  Another reason is how complicated some of the paragraphs felt as I read through them.  I had to reread some of them just to get to the point of what was being written.  On the positive side I did walk away from the book with a better understanding of how important it is to read your Bible every day.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment