Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who Is The Holy Spirit

Who is the Holy Spirit? is by Stonecroft Ministries.

This was an informative book. Really a study book this was filled with information on the Holy Spirit.

You will have to do some research to get through this book. There are questions that will make you think and some of them aren’t really answered in the small text that is there. This book is best for a small group. By using this in a group setting you can discuss the questions and get answers from others with a different viewpoint.

There are only six chapters in this book. Some of the pages in the chapters are filled with scriptures. This is not just a reference but the verses are written out for you. I like books better that give more information and have you look up the verses for yourself.

I gave this book 4/5 stars for a couple reasons. The first reason being I thought this would be a more in depth study then it turned out to be. The second reason is I thought the questions included could have been more deep, meaning they were not that helpful in learning more about the Holy Spirit. All that said if you were looking for a group study about the Holy Spirit this book would be a good start.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment