Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Review for Postmark Christmas

Postmark: Christmas is written by Paige Winship Dooly, Darlene Franklin, Kathleen E. Kovach, Paula Moldenhauer

This book is a four in one book with four stories that are connected by the town of Christmas, Florida. Each author writes a unique story that takes place in the town. Each story is different and each author writes in her own style.

I liked the individual stories and found each one to be entertaining. I thought they all had just enough romance to keep you reading. I liked how the characters interacted and their conversations flowed well. None of the stories were boring and each one could really stand on its own as an easy to read romance.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked how the stories were all centered on the post office in town. I liked that the stories were each different yet all were connected. I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a fun romance book that is also a quick read.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment