Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Review of Twang

Twang is written by Julie Cannon.

Jennifer is sure that being a country music star will be everything she has dreamed it should be. After a few years of struggling she finally gets her break. Will it be everything she needs or will it leave her wanting something different?

This book has a great story line. A young person wanting to be a music star and getting more then they expected. I liked that it wasn’t’ a book about just positive things that happened to the character. I liked that hardships were shown as well as a real relationship with the Lord.

The book was well written and the story flowed well. The main characters, especially Jennifer, could really be just about any young person starting out in the music industry. I thought her actions were true to her character, meaning the actions she took were in step with who she was portrayed as.

I gave this book 5/5 stars because the story held my interest and the characters were enjoyable.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment