Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Confession by Robert Whitlow

It is always better to tell the truth. This book shows how a lie about an accident affected the main characters’ life for years. The story itself is slow to get into but the depth of the characters helps make it interesting. I thought the conversations and details were excellently written. I did however, have to put the book down a few times and come back to it to make it through. It was just a bit slow for my taste but still a good story. I would recommend the book to anyone looking for an in-depth look at how guilt from the past can make your life better or worse. I would also recommend the book to any fans of this author as this book was better then his last!



I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


The Confession by Robert Whitlow

No comments:

Post a Comment