Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Twisted Innocence By Terri Blackstock

This book did not have me on the edge of my seat from the first page but the suspense built over a few chapters. I have always enjoyed books by Terri Blackstock and this one did not disappoint! There is the usual suspense that helps keep this book moving but there is also great family interaction. The way the family of the main character, Holly, pull together to help her and her children is very inspiring. I liked the conversations as they felt like ones real families would have not just quick written conversations to fill the pages. I would recommend this book for anyone who enjoys suspense stories, family stories, Christian fiction and of course Terri Blackstock fans!



I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


Twisted Innocence by Terri Blackstock

No comments:

Post a Comment