Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Beyond Orange County By Lydia McLaughlin

Let me start by saying I have seen the show this author was a part of. I do not think you have to have watched the show to enjoy this book. In fact I would recommend you read it whether you know who the author is or not. From the first page you will feel like you are sitting at the kitchen table talking to a close friend. I liked how you are taken behind closed doors and made to feel right at home. The author does an excellent job of discussing her issues and feelings without making judgement on others. I like how she admits to faults and does not come across as thinking more highly of herself because she has been on a television show. I would recommend this book to any Christian woman who enjoys reading about how others Christians work hard to make it in this world while keeping their testimony. I would also recommend the book to anyone interested in the lifestyle of a television personality.



I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


Beyond Orange County by Lydia Mclaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment