Tuesday, September 1, 2015

10 Ways to Say I Love You By Josh McDowell

I think that this book will help any couple no matter how long they have been married. It really is good for any couple, not just married ones but dating ones as well. I found lots of practical and easy to understand advice. One area the author touches on is not being understood. He writes about most issues in marriage have to do with misunderstandings. These could be about how to spend money to how someone makes a comment with a certain tone in their voice. Being able to communicate that something is bothering you will help with any miscommunication that arises. I learned that truly listening to the other person and trying to understand what they are saying and feeling can help your marriage thrive not just survive. I would recommend this for any couple to read together or for one spouse to read to better understand the other.


I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


10 Ways to Say "I Love You" by Josh McDowell

No comments:

Post a Comment