Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Review of Falling for the Teacher

Falling for the Teacher

This book was not a very happy or funny one.  The story follows a young woman who returns to her Grandparents home to help them all the while trying to overcome a traumatic event in her life.  How she becomes close to the male main character and then overcomes this event is the main plot.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  Although there were some parts that were uplifting, like the end, I did not especially enjoy the book.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a story that tackles difficult subjects and also includes meaningful relationships.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment