Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Review of In Pursuit of a Princess

In Pursuit of a Princess
 
 
I liked how this story developed.  It has suspense and a bit of romance as well.  The author did very well at keeping you interested in the story with great dialogue and intriguing characters.  The main character, Lara, is a princess and has to deal with the theft of expensive art.  The main male character is written as a photographer and his name is Gabriel.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I thought the story moved from one scene to the next with ease and you wanted to keep reading to see what would happen next.  I also liked the characters which sometimes does not happen when reading a story.  You can easily cheer for the main characters to get together and be happy.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys quick stories with intrigue and a little romance.   

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment