Monday, July 9, 2012

Stress Less and Enjoy Each Day is written by David Zerfoss

This book was very simple and easy to read. It is one man’s view on ways to de-stress you daily schedule. You will learn easy ways to enjoy your day.

I thought the book was well written. I really enjoyed the quotes that are dispersed throughout the book. I found that they highlighted the principle the author was discussing. I also found most of them to be catchy in some way making them easy to remember.

The author comes across as a very nice and intelligent man with a great sense of humor. I found the book to be non-judgmental and really just a great resource for those days when we all have too much to do. I liked how the author used Biblical principles to help with the mundane daily issues we all deal with. Learning how to look to the Lord as your planner and listening to His leading as you schedule your days is the best principle taken from this book.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I enjoyed every page, learned from it and think it would make a great gift for a stressed out friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment