Monday, July 9, 2012

Where’s The Nearest Day Spa? Renewing the Anxious Heart is written by Emily Smith.

I really enjoyed this book! The chapters were short and easy to read. I enjoyed the sense of humor the author displayed in her writing. Her advice and simple steps are live changing.

We all worry about something everyday and we can all agree that it is mostly women that do the worrying. The Bible addresses the subject of worry so you know it is an important subject that touches many lives. The author admits that she worries and with that you feel a sense of comradeship.

This is a very comforting book. The author shows you why worrying is wrong and then points you to the Lord as the solution. My favorite part of the book is when the author talks about how to drop everything and hold onto Him! What a great life principle to latch onto. I gave this book 5/5 stars and would recommend every woman read it!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment