Sunday, July 1, 2012

Threat of Darkness is written by Valerie Hansen.

Samantha Rochard is a nurse who especially likes to help children. When she thinks a little boy might be in danger she steps in to help and finds herself in danger. The man who keeps showing up to help her, John Waltham, is a man she is not sure she wants around. After a break up a few years ago they still have some issues they need to work out. Will dealing with the current situation help or hinder them of a future together?

The characters in this book were interesting but did not seem to follow logic sometimes. What I mean by that is who they were portrayed to be sometimes did not match up with their actions. That said I did enjoy the conversations and suspense. I liked the story line too as not many romance novels broach the subjects portrayed here.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I would read it again and would also recommend it to a friend.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment