Thursday, May 10, 2012

Women Will Save the World is written by Caroline A. Shearer.

What a perfect book for all women to read! Each page will encourage you and uplift you as a woman doing the best you can every day to juggle all your responsibilities.

The book is divided into subjects. Each subject has a couple of profiles of famous women and some essays from well know and not so well known women. A few of the subjects touched on are creativity, strength and wisdom.

The profiles under each subject are of women who changed the world. These profiles are short but will help you see these special women in a unique way. From Anne Frank to Harriet Tubman each woman’s life story will encourage you to be a better person.

Each essay relates to the subject they are listed under. These are amazing pieces of work! A different person wrote each one. They tell of a certain circumstance that changed their life or outlook on life. These essays are each a few pages long and are definitely worth reading. I found this book to be a real encouragement and because of that I gave it a 5/5 stars.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment