Monday, February 6, 2012

An Easy To Understand Book

If You Want A Harvest, You Have to Be Willing to Cultivate the Soil, written by Dr. T. Darnell Saunders, is filled with encouraging Biblical principles. The title may be a long one but the book is short and very easy to read.

There were so many parts of this book that I liked that it was hard to pick one to highlight. The author is very good at making hard to understand or apply Biblical principles easy for all of us to learn and apply to our lives. He explains how we are one being with three distinct parts. He simplifies this by using examples that are relevant and really help you understand how you were made. Teaching about putting Christ as the center of you life and not your own fleshly desires was one of the best chapters.

Throughout the book he goes back to and reiterates the principle found in his title. If you really want to grow spiritually you have to be willing to endure the trials the Lord sends to help you grow. I think this would be great for someone who is a new Christian as the examples and writing make this book easy to understand.

I gave this book 5/5 stars.

I would like to thank ChristianReviewofBooks.com and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment