Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review of Skinnygirl Solutions

Skinnygirl Solutions
You may think after reading the title that this is just another boring book about how to live your life to the fullest.  Let me just tell you, you will so enjoy this book!  It is informative yet entertaining.  I enjoyed the book and learned from it too!    

The solutions given to everyday issues such as weight loss, relationships, and style (to name a few) are helpful and easy to implement.  I liked the openness of the author.  She is a television personality, which for some may be a turnoff.  If you have seen her on television and do not enjoy her personality I still think you can learn from something in this book.  I actually found her tips and hints to be honest and non-judgmental.  I have even implemented some of them into my daily routine already! 

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for some helpful advice but who doesn’t want to read a boring how to book.  You will be entertained all the while being educated on how to live a better life.  I gave this book 5/5 stars and will be keeping it and referring to for many years to come!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment