Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review of When Wives Walk In Grace

When Wives Walk in Grace: Resting in Christ While God Works in Your Marriage  -     
        By: Steve McVey
When Wives Walk In Grace is published by Harvest House.

Feeling frustrated because your husband is not changing as fast as you want him to? Can’t figure out why no matter what you try your marriage isn’t doing where it needs to go.  If this happens then finally this will happen, is constantly in your thoughts?  If these describe your life at all this book will have some great answers that will help you get your focus on the Right person.  You will realize you cannot change your husband but the Lord can and the Lord’s timing is best.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked the honesty of the writer.  He just comes out and says what he needs to without tiptoeing around the subject.  I thought he had some great ideas of why husbands act the way they do and why wives respond the way they do.  I gave it a lower rating because I did not find a lot of practical ideas a wife could apply to her day to day life.  I still would recommend this book for all married women, as you will walk away with some insight on how to rely on the Lord for the Spiritual growth of your marriage.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment