Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review of What A Difference A Mom Makes

What a Difference a Mom Makes by Kevin Leman
What a difference a Mom really can make!  After reading this book you will have a different opinion about how much influence a Mom can have on her son.  I gave this book by Kevin Leman a 5/5 stars.  I thought the book had some great advice and was very easy to understand.  I liked how open the author was with his many personal examples.  I especially liked how the writing helped the subject move from one subject to the next.  The sections on discipline and understanding of how a males mind works were especially enlightening.  This book is perfect for every mom with a son and I would recommend it as a perfect present.  I even think it could be used as a study book for a Sunday School class.  This is a must read book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment