Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review of A Love Surrendered

A Love Surrendered (Winds of Change, #3)
This book is the third in the series called Winds of Change written by Julie Lessman.  I highly recommend you read the others in the series before reading this one.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  This book is a wonderful love story.  The author does an excellent job of creating lots of different emotions for her characters.  I would call this a drama filled story and that is what made it so good.  The main characters of Annie and Steven are great characters and you can’t help but cheer for them as their relationship grows.  I have to say that even the sub stories are excellent!  I would recommend this book for any Christian woman who wants to read a romance that will keep them entertained for the whole story! 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment