Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Review of The Enchanted Truth

The Enchanted Truth by Kym Petrie

This is a short book and that can be a positive or negative when broaching the subject of finding ones prince charming!  This particular book finds a princess needing some help as she searches for her prince.  The advice given is simple yet effective.  The book shows that you need to know yourself before you can start really looking for that other person to complete you.  I liked how it was written as a fun fairy tale yet offered some great real life advice for the reader.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  Although I enjoyed the book it was not a book I would read again.  I also did not think that if given as a book it would really help the recipient and therefore cannot recommend it as a present either.  That said, if you are looking for a fun read about finding your prince charming you will most likely enjoy this book!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment