Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Well-Lived Laugh book review

The Well-Lived Laugh: Designing A Life That Keeps You Smiling is written by Rachel St. John-Gilbert.

A book to help you enjoy your life more? What a great idea! Author Rachel St. John-Gilbert does a good job of presenting her ideas on how to achieve such a life.

The author’s sense of humor is the main draw to this book. You will find yourself laughing along when she tells of some of her personal experiences. Her advice following her stories is presented well. She gives Biblical reference along with her simple advice on subject’s women deal with every day. From losing weight to the pressures of being a Mother, each topic discussed will help with the different situations women encounter every day.

I gave this book 4/5 stars. I thought the advice was practical as well is easy to understand. I did however think there was a little too much humor. I know that is odd to say that but sometimes less is better! The author did well getting her messages across. This would be a good book for any woman to read.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment