Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Central Park Rendezvous Book Review

Central Park Rendezvous is written by Kim Vogel Sawyer, Ronie Kendig, Dineen Miller, and MaryLu Tyndall. It is published by Barbour Publishers.

The stories in this book takes place in different time periods but the authors bring the stories together very well. I have read many of these four-in-one books. This particular book is unique in how the story lines are tied together.

Some of these four-in-one books have stories that could really stand-alone. They may relate to each other but you could read one and enjoy it without reading the others. Central Park Rendezvous is different in that you have to read all of them to get the full story. I liked that about this book. Written this way by these great authors gives the book a novel feel instead of four separate stories.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the characters in each story. I enjoyed the settings and thought they made each story unique. Each author writes her part of the story very well. They all flow well together. The book itself has a conclusion you will enjoy. I liked the historical aspects in this book as well. If you like Christian historical fiction with a touch of romance, you will enjoy this book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment