Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Review for Unglued

Unglued, Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions is written by Lysa Terkeurst.

The author agrees with me, every woman has those moments where she is frustrated with everything that is happening around her! You want to change your attitude or reaction but you feel like it just doesn’t get any better. This book is about ways to accept that there will be no over night change and that we are all a work in progress.

The author calls this progress imperfect progress because we are moving forward in changing ourselves but there is no automatic change. We need to remember that we are seeking some kind of progress towards an attitude change not an instant change.

The best message from this book is that God made you. He does not give up on you and will always love you, even if you do still have a wrong attitude and react badly on certain days. Just keep improving and you will continue to grow spiritually.

I gave this book 4/5 stars because I liked the concept of the book but felt it fell a little flat when presenting what the author considered solutions to our frustrating moments.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment