Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Review of The Struggle

The Struggle is written by Wanda E. Brunstetter.

This is the third book in the Kentucky Brothers series. This book mostly follows Timothy Fisher and his wife Hannah. You observe their relationship struggles and see how they grow closer to the Lord and each other. There are also many other characters in the book. Each character is developed well and the book concludes all the stories it presents.

Overall I enjoyed the book. I do think you need to read the other books in the series to enjoy this book to the fullest. There are characters introduced in the other books that play important parts in this book. That said this was not my favorite in the series. I do think the author is a great writer but this particular book just fell flat for me and that is why I only gave it 4/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment