Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review of Oregon Outback

Oregon Outback is written by Elizabeth Goddard.

This book contains four stories but each story can stand on its own or they can be read as a group. I liked each story and found them all to be interesting and fun to read.

The setting is described beautifully and really adds to all the stories. You will want to visit the area after reading this! The characters are well developed for the stories being short. I thought the author did a good job at giving you a feel for the personalities and personal issues each of the main characters had.

Of the four stories I enjoyed the third one the best. I enjoyed them all but this one seemed the most genuine. In that story the relationship develops in a realistic way and the interaction of the two main characters was entertaining.

I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought for the length of the stories they were well-developed and interesting reads. I thought the intrigue and mystery that was in some of the stories was believable and made the stories move along quickly. If you are looking for an easy and quick read to escape into, these stories would be great.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment