Thursday, March 1, 2012

A perfect gift for any woman age 18-80!

More Beauty Less Beast is a must read! Filled with helpful advice it is a perfect gift for any woman from 18 to 80! The author, Debora Coty, writes in a very open and fun manner.

You will learn so much from reading this helpful book. The pages are filled with interesting topics like friendship between women, forgiving others, remembering to not judge the outward appearance of another and even taking the time to know yourself better.

Each topic discussed is related to learning how to accept who you are in Christ instead of comparing yourself to others. As we concentrate on Christ and put Him first, our priorities come in line with what He wants us to be.

I read through this book in one evening, as I could not wait to get to the next chapter and learn more. The authors’ sense of humor really makes this book fun to read. You will relate to many of her stories and examples. Reading this book will help you grow closer to the Lord!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

I gave this book 5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment