Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cherry Blossom Capers, My Book Review For Today!

This book has four stories. Each one is worth reading. Not very deep character studies but you do get a glimpse of a certain time during the characters life. They all take place in the Washington D.C. area and all have a little romance between the main characters.

State Secrets by Lynette Sowell is about a White House chef and a plot to sabotage a State Dinner. This story is easy to follow and the characters are well developed.

Dying For Love By Cara Putman is about two lawyers who stumble on the body of a murdered judge. I liked the suspense and thought the story was well written.

Buried Deception by Gina Conroy is a story about archaeology. Don’t let that scare you away! It is a great story. The romance is fun and there are even rambunctious kids to keep you entertained.

Coffee, Tea and Danger By Frances Devine is the last story in the book. This one took me a little to get into but once I got past the first chapter it was a quick read.

I enjoyed all the stories and would read it again!

I gave this book a 5/5 stars.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read

No comments:

Post a Comment