Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Bartered Bride Collection Book Review

The Bartered Bride Romance Collection: 9 Historical Stories of Arranged Marriages (ebook)

The Bartered Bride Collection is written by multiple authors.

This is a great collection of 9 stories.  Each story can be read on its own and all are about brides and weddings.  I liked that these were all put into one book; it makes for a great gift book. 

I will not go into the details of all the stories as you can read the summary for that.  I will say however that each story is worth reading.  The characters and stories kept my attention.  I thought each author wrote well and kept their story moving with interesting dialog and fun characters. 

I gave this collection 5/5 stars.  I enjoyed each story and would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian fiction.  I especially liked that although this book has the 9 stories they still kept the print normal size and therefore it is easy to read.  I highly recommend this book!

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment