Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review of Heaven Here and Now

Heaven--Here and Now: True Stories of God's Kingdom Here on Earth


This book is exactly what its sub-title implies when it states True Stories of God’s Kingdom Here On Earth.  This is not a book to read to learn about heaven and what is there or what we will be doing there.  This book is, however, a book of incidents in peoples’ lives that reflect the true spirit of Christianity.

I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I liked how many examples there were in this book.  It thought the author did very well at expressing the many different ways the Lords’ love is displayed every day by ordinary people.  I only gave it a lower rating because I thought it could have been better organized. I did enjoy the stories and thought it was an uplifting book.  This would be a good book to give to someone who needs encouragement.

I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment