Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Review of A Boy's Guide To Making Realy Good Choices


A Boy's Guide to Making Really Good Choices by Jim George

This is an excellent resource for a young boy.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I think it would be great to use as a devotional with a 6-10 year old.  Having a parent read it with him would be even better.  There is simple advice following some scenarios that will have the young boy thinking about his options.  I liked that it was easy to read and also was entertaining enough to keep his interest.  I would recommend this book to any parent of a young Christian boy who needs some simple guidance in his life.

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment