Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review of Take Charge of Your Emotions


Take Charge of Your Emotions by Linda Solie

Only read this book if you are really interested in working on how you handle your emotions.  If you are not into it this book will read like a text book and not be interesting at all.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I thought the idea of the book was great and really feel like the author did a great job of laying out a plan of action for the reader.  I did find parts of it to be too technical and not as practical as others.  I think the book could have been shorter and more to the point but overall it will be helpful to those needing guidance. 

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment