Thursday, May 22, 2014

Review of Bride Wanted


Bride Wanted by Renee Andrews

This book reminded me of a Hallmark channel movie!  I loved it and read it in one sitting.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  The story itself is pretty typical of two people misunderstanding each other and getting wires crossed.  This of course leads to some great reading.  It also leads them to eventually find each other.  The element of the main male character being the one writing letters to his future wife was especially enjoyed.  Most of the time you get the girl doing the writing so I enjoyed that this author did a twist on that story line.  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys quick, clean and entertaining love stories!

 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment