Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review of What the Bible Reveals About Heaven

What the Bible Reveals About Heaven Real Answers from Heaven's Most Reliable Source  -     
        By: Daniel A. Brown Ph.D.

The description states that this book will show you what the Bible says about heaven.  I found the book to be informative but do not think it reached its potential.  There were multiple personal stories from the author with many thought provoking quotes.  I thought the author did a good job of directing you to the Bible for answers but I did not find all the information in this book I was hoping for.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  I would recommend this book for anyone wanting a personal view of what someone thinks heaven is like.  I learned some from this book but do not see myself reading it again. 

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment