Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review of A Wedding For Julia

A Wedding for Julia, Pebble Creek Amish Series #3

This is book three in this series called Pebble Creek Amish.  The other two books are A Promise for Miriam and A Home for Lydia.  You do not have to read the other books in the series to enjoy this one but I would recommend doing so.  This book follows Julia and Caleb as they come together during a difficult time.  Will she accept his help and will he be glad he offered?  The town and its people play an important part in this book and help make the story more enjoyable.  I liked the characters and thought the writer did very well at making them interesting people.  I gave this book 5/5 stars.  I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys Christian Amish Fiction.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment