Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Review of Reality Ends Here



I enjoyed this book and found the story to be entertaining.  That said the story did get tedious sometimes and made it hard for me to finish it.  I liked the idea of the book and started reading it expecting to not want to put it down.  I was disappointed but did finish it and found that if you just push through the boring parts it is actually a pretty good story.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  If you are looking for a story that will draw you in and make you want to cheer for the main character this book will do just fine.  I would recommend the book to anyone who enjoys teen stories and stories about reality shows.  I would not recommend this book to someone who wants a book that will entertain them from cover to cover.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment