Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review of Plain Admirer

Plain Admirer  -     
        By: Patricia Davids

I enjoyed reading this book and gave it a 4/5 star rating.  I liked the independence of the main female character, Joann.  The way she speaks to others and especially to the other main character, Roman, makes her likeable.  She comes across as intelligent and therefore you want to cheer for her to succeed.  Roman was not as likeable but did help make the story entertaining.  My favorite part of the book was the letter writing.  You don’t see that in many books anymore and it really added to the story!  I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Christian Amish fiction and especially if you like a quick easy read!

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.


No comments:

Post a Comment