Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Review of Once Upon A Prince

Once Upon a Prince, Royal Wedding Series #1   -     
        By: Rachel Hauck

I would describe this story as a modern day style romance.  I gave this book 4/5 stars.  Although the story itself was a little boring the characters made the story entertaining.  The main character of Susanna was written very well and you could see her change over the course of the story.  The male lead was Nathaniel and he was also written as a changing character.  Overall the story may have been a typical story of poor girl rich boy but I did enjoy it and would read it again.  I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a modern yet clean romance.

I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading.  I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment